In order to provide students with the positive and safe learning environment that they need and deserve, everyone at Pinelands Montessori is expected to follow a code of conduct.
- All students to be courteous, respectful and tolerant toward fellow students, staff and anyone else they come in contact with at school.
- They are expected to use appropriate language and behaviour when dealing with other students and school.
- Students must respect the rights and property of others.
- Students are expected to follow the classroom behaviour guidelines and routines.
- Physical and verbal abuse is not tolerated at Pinelands Montessori. Any student who physically harms another student, verbally abuses, or uses any form of intimidation will not be permitted to continue at Pinelands Montessori.
- Pinelands Montessori promotes a school environment where respect, courtesy and cooperation are the cornerstones of our educational philosophy.
Pinelands Montessori is a community of students, teachers, administrative staff and parents whose common goal is to provide the best education to every student in a positive, encouraging and safe environment. Only in a positive and nurturing environment can a student achieve their full potential.